Sunday 15 January 2012

Today is Sankranti...... another festival of the weighty issues......


there was a grand day at total yesterday..... 40 feel very happy to have lost 1 kg in about four days I also met two girls one who has lost about 48 kgs!!!! can you believe it !!!!. she still looks a bit plump but that she has given up taking diabetic medicines.


It was not easy let me tell you there was days of consistent eating of only salads... it takes time to chew the grassy stuff... God has helped the ruminants with 4 stomachs and I know now why....


It takes so long to chew the salad that by the time I am done    the lunch break is over ...
I made the sesame seed and Jaggery sweet and ate a ton of that and so I will go for a walk today.


well let us hope for the best tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS
    oh and BTW. I have written the Purulia instalment

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo
    just read your emailo that Goles already lost 3 kgs
    I am telling you she will lose 20 kgs in 6 months !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change that to 5 kgs now !!!! The girl is really "losing it" !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW
    okay please update
    how much have you lost ?

    ReplyDelete